How to Work With Us
ORAU is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit enterprise and a leading health communication, marketing and training service provider in the United States. Working with government agencies, universities, and corporate entities since 1946, our success comes from a strong commitment to our clients and exceeding expectations through quality, integrity, and service. We look forward to working with you and demonstrating our commitment.
The following are ways in which you can establish a working relationship with us:
Submit a request for proposal (RFP)
- If you have a RFP that you'd like us to consider or if you have questions about how to obtain ORAU's services, please contact Marcus Weseman at (865) 576-3420.
Pursue a task order through a variety of major contract vehicles
The following list of examples identifies the existing contract vehicles in place to help you establish a working relationship with us more quickly and efficiently:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Health Marketing Support Services BPA for the Associate Director for Communication (Subcontractor)
- Contract Number: 200-2015-M-88160
- Contract Period: 09/29/2015 - 09/28/2020
- Client: CDC
- Description: Provides CDC-wide, support for Communication science and program planning; Formative Research; Evaluation; Product development; Information and referral; Outreach; Database development/management; Web; Implementation; Project management; and Technical assistance and training
- Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
- Contract Number: GS-00F-195CA
- Contract Period: 07/20/2015 - 07/19/2020
- Clients: Varies
- Description: PSS provides agencies with access to a broad range of management and consulting services that are included within the following special item numbers:
- 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services: Research, Evaluation, Studies, Reports)
- 874-4 Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration
- 541-5 Integrated Marketing Services: Developing or enhancing customized strategic marketing plans; Creating branding initiatives;
- 541-4A Market Research and Analysis Services: Creating public awareness of products, services, and issues; identifying and analyze target markets; establishing measurable marketing objectives, determine market trends and conditions, and identify and implement appropriate strategies; conducting focus groups, telemarketing, and individual interviews, prepare and distribute surveys, and compile and analyze results; managing call centers
- 899 Environmental Services: Includes environmental consulting, training and remediation services
- Human Resource and EEO Services, Schedule 738X
- Contract Number: GS-02F-0197X
- Contract Period: 08/01/2011 - 08/01/2016
- Client: Varies
- Description: Support in the function of planning, recruitment and internal placement, position classification, personnel actions, training, employee relations, outplacement, function review/integration services and worker’s compensation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR) Technical Support Services (subcontractor)
- Contract Number: N/A
- Contract Period: 5/20/2013 - 5/19/2018
- Client: CDC
- Description: Blanket purchase agreement offering logistical support, emergency operations management, public health preparedness, program coordination, and other technical support to any of OPHPR’s offices and divisions.
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion – Training, Translation and Dissemination and Program Support (Subcontractor)
- Contract Number: 200-2014-61102 0002
- Contract Period: 10/01/2015 - 09/29/2016
- Client: CDC
- Description: Provide CDC DPH SHB with formative analysis and evaluation, development of materials, development of training tools for healthy schools, a professional development decision tree, a professional development 201 course, a virtual health school e-learning tool, health and crisis communication activities, and an evaluation
- Community Resilience Activity
- Contract Number: 200-205-F-87910
- Contract Period: 09/01/2015 - 08/31/2016
- Client: CDC
- Description: Provides CDC OPHPR support in dispensing of medical countermeasures through conducting research, development, dissemination, promotion, implementation, training, testing, sustainment and evaluation of MCM planning and partnerships.
- CDC National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Technical Support for Epidemiologic and Exposure Assessment Studies (Prime)
- Contract Number: 200-2011-39120
- Contract Period: 06/01/2011 - 09/30/2016
- Client: NIOSH
- Description: Provides the NIOSH Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations and Field Studies with technical support in activities related to epidemiologic and exposure assessment studies, including feasibility studies and the development and maintenance of occupational health surveillance systems.
- International Communications (Subcontractor)
- Contract Number: 200-2015-62237
- Contract Period: 01/20/2016 - 09/08/2020
- Client: Eagle Medical Services (EMS)
- Description: Provide comprehensive services to support CDC-country offices/teams in Africa for urgent health promotion and communication work to address Ebola and other infectious disease outbreaks and other health threats.
- Technical Training Assistance for Medical Care and Countermeasures (Prime)
- Contract Number: 200-2016-F-88614
- Contract Period: 01/04/2016 - 01/03/2017
- Client: CDC
- Description: Provide training, educational and marketing material, formative research, Instructional Systems Design, modeling, planning, and consultation for medical care and countermeasures initiatives to support improvement of the national response to a pandemic or other public health emergency. Formerly known as the “Flu on Call” project.
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you how we can partner with you to leverage creative healthcare communication, marketing and trainings services to reach your goals now and in the long-term.
Marcus Weseman, MPA
Vice President and Senior Associate Director
Health, Energy, and Environment Programs