Welcome to the Participant Program Health Insurance Page
Participant Program: Your appointment letter clearly states that you are not an employee of ORAU/ORISE, your host facility, program sponsor, or any other office or agency.
Some of the documents below are in Microsoft Word format and are indicated by (Word). Some documents are in Adobe Reader format and are indicated by (PDF).
Health Insurance Plan
As a research participant, you are required to either enroll in the ORAU/ORISE health insurance plan or demonstrate that you have health insurance coverage with another carrier. If you wish to enroll in the ORAU/ORISE health insurance plan, please request information from your ORISE point of contact noted in your offer letter.
- BCBST "Bluecares" Provider Search
(Blue Network P) Formerly BluePreferred
- BCBST: Help with getting service when out of area
- BCBST Claims Questions: 1-800-565-9140 (Toll-free)
Prescription Drug Plan
- BCBST Preferred Drug List
- BCBST Brands with Generic Equivalents
- BCBST Pharmacy Program Info
- Rx Step Therapy Brochure