How to Apply
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Be sure to visit the list of Open Projects.
- Click here for the on-line application. Only ONE application is needed for all projects and programs. Additionally, please have the items listed below available for uploading into the on-line application system.
- Resume (include list of any papers, presentations, or publications)
- One copy of reprints or abstracts, if available/applicable
- Faculty Certification of Salary (faculty applicants only)
- Transcripts from all schools attended, original student copies are acceptable (students, postgraduates and certificate applicants only)
- An email will be forwarded to persons familiar with your educational and professional qualifications (include your thesis or dissertation adviser, if applicable)/Employers for a reference. PERSONAL REFERENCES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Please remember to save your username and password to login to your account to make changes/updates to your application, or to apply to future projects.
The complete application and supporting materials will be forwarded to Army Programs for review.
Incomplete applications may not be considered.