Apply NowApplications are accepted throughout the year for Postdoctoral Fellows and Senior Fellows. Applications for Short-Term Fellows may be submitted throughout the year, however applicants are encouraged to submit applications by April for consideration for the current year.
U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL) Research Associateship Program (RAP) applications for Journeyman Fellows may be submitted throughout the year, however applicants are encouraged to submit applications by April for consideration for the current year. U.S. Citizenship is required.
Complete and submit the online application form. The following will also be uploaded with the online application:
- Resume - please list all papers, presentations, or publications you may have authored or co-authored. Include a any reprints or abstracts if they are available.
- Transcripts - Transcript verifying receipt of Degree/or identifying current enrollment. Original student copies are acceptable.
- References - You will receive an email containing a link to forward to persons familiar with your educational and/or professional qualifications. Please include your academic advisor (if applicable), and current/prior employers. Personal references are NOT acceptable.
- One Page Proposal
- Research Topic should relate to a specific Journeyman opportunity at ARL
- Include a brief statement noting why you chose this research topic, including preparation and motivation.
The complete application and supporting materials will be submitted to the ARL Review Committee. Incomplete applications may not be considered. Additional information may be required if an appointment is offered.