Medical Countermeasure Readiness
Helping communities have plans in place to provide medicines and supplies during emergencies
ORAU understands the multi-faceted components necessary to ensure communities and partners have plans and processes in place to receive and provide life-saving medicines and supplies, also known as medical countermeasures (MCMs). Our experts work with federal, state, local and territorial agencies to advance medical countermeasure readiness planning and operations.
ORAU offers more than three decades of real-world experiences supporting federal agencies, public health departments and national preparedness organizations promote evidence-based practices to advance medical countermeasure readiness.
Industries we serve
- Federal, state, local and territorial public health departments
- Preparedness professionals
- National preparedness organizations and agencies
Specific areas of expertise
- MCM text messaging programs
- Development of emergency response plans for distribution sites
- Operational readiness assessment
- Point of dispensing drills
- Private and public partner coordination
- Stockpile and distribution planning
For information about ORAU’s health communication, preparedness and response solutions, contact Freddy Gray, director, Health Communication and Preparedness programs, at 865.576.0029 or firstname.lastname@example.org.