What can I receive?
One of the main benefits of enrolling in the National Supplemental Screening Program (NSSP) is that the medical screening conducted by health professionals may identify health issues before symptoms occur.
It is also important to note that your health information is protected under the provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
There are many benefits to be gained from medical screening. If you enroll in the NSSP, you will receive the following benefits at no cost to you:
- A customized medical screening based on your work history and work site risks.
- Exam results reviewed by one of the country’s best medical centers and experts in occupational health.
- Immediate notification about critical health issues, if found.
- A summary of screening results and educational materials about the health risks identified in the screening.
- Recommendations for physician follow-up.