Epidemiology & Exposure Science
Do you need to understand health outcomes from occupational and environmental exposures?
If you need to evaluate the relationship between certain exposures of individuals or a population and the disease outcomes that result, epidemiologic studies and biostatistics can provide needed insights.
ORAU’s experts provide evaluation of the exposure-disease relationship through health surveillance programs, independent, scientific investigations, health risk assessments and large cohort studies to inform human health protections procedures and policies.
Our team of epidemiologists, biostatisticians, health physicists, industrial hygienists and toxicologists offer comprehensive expertise in epidemiologic studies of occupational exposures and health. This includes study design, surveys, data capture and historical document retrieval, comprehensive literature reviews, data exploration and health data analytics.
What we offer
- Independent scientific investigations
- Epidemiologic study design and protocols
- Comprehensive literature reviews
- Health surveys and surveillance programs
- Data capture, collection and management
- Health data exploration and analytics
- Biostatistical modeling
- Advanced statistical methods
- Expertise in statistical software: SAS, SPSS, R, Epicure
Customers we serve
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- U.S. Department of Defense
- National Council on Radiation Protection & Measurements
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
ORAU Epidemiology & Exposure Science Fact Sheet
ORAU provides subject matter expertise in epidemiology and exposure science to understand and address health impacts to workers, the public, and the environment.
Download the ORAU Epidemiology & Exposure Science fact sheet (.pdf).
For more information or to request support with epidemiology or exposure science studies, contact Dr. Jeff Miller at 865.576.7912, email@example.com, or Dr. Davyda Hammond at 865.241.7626, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about contracting with ORAU, contact Dominic Moro at 865.241.1446 or email@example.com.