When a federal, state or private research funding organization disseminates scientific information or awards grants, it is critical that the proposed information be scientifically feasible and have verifiable technical merit. Through a customizable peer review process using an external network of industry-specific experts, ORAU is helping agencies and other organizations make informed decisions about the quality and value of the science they pursue.
What we offer
- Plan and host in-person and virtual peer reviews
- Manage peer reviews using ORAU’s PeerNet or customer’s online review or grants management system
- Identify leading experts in any academic or professional discipline
- Recruit the best-qualified experts to participate in peer reviews and program evaluations
- Manage all travel, honoraria and other arrangements for the expert panel
- Design and plan customized evaluations
- Conduct research using databases, internet sources, publications and human interviews
- Conduct comprehensive formative and summative annual evaluations for STEM-related programs
- Perform longitudinal evaluations of STEM workforce development programs
- Collaborate to provide a repository for searching and displaying listings related to the evaluation of STEM education and workforce development initiatives
Come see us at the Tennessee Library Association Annual Conference
The TLA Annual Conference will be held April 24-26, 2019, in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
April 24, 2019 - Half-day workshop: “Walking Together Through Open Doors: Successful Mentoring” featuring speaker Dr. Diane Kelly, professor and director, University of Tennessee School of Information Science. The workshop will also include a one-hour panel discussion and a one-hour mentoring plan exercise.
April 26, 2019, 9 a.m. - One-hour presentation: “Resilience in Leadership: Balancing your Heart and Mind.” Feeling burned out? Are you beginning to have a hard time adapting to the speed of change? How about the constant task changing and multitasking that goes on in our library jobs and personal lives? It’s time to recharge! Join the TLA Leadership Roundtable to learn how to get rid of the anxiety, learn to disconnect appropriately, and take time for you and focus on things that really matter.
For information about ORAU’s research, reviews and evaluations, contact Keri Cagle at 865.241.3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.