When a federal, state or private research funding organization disseminates scientific information or awards grants, it is critical that the proposed information be scientifically feasible and have verifiable technical merit. Through a customizable peer review process using an external network of industry-specific experts, ORAU is helping agencies and other organizations make informed decisions about the quality and value of the science they pursue.
What we offer
- Plan and host in-person and virtual peer reviews
- Manage peer reviews using ORAU’s PeerNet or customer’s online review or grants management system
- Identify leading experts in any academic or professional discipline
- Recruit the best-qualified experts to participate in peer reviews and program evaluations
- Manage all travel, honoraria and other arrangements for the expert panel
- Design and plan customized evaluations
- Conduct research using databases, internet sources, publications and interviews
- Conduct comprehensive formative and summative annual evaluations for STEM-related programs
- Perform longitudinal evaluations of STEM workforce development programs
- Collaborate to provide a repository for searching and displaying listings related to the evaluation of STEM education and workforce development initiatives
View the Research, Reviews & Evaluations Fact Sheet
For information about ORAU’s research, reviews and evaluations, contact Keri Cagle at 865.241.3804 or email@example.com.