When a federal, state or private research funding organization disseminates scientific information or awards grants, it is critical that the proposed information be scientifically feasible and have verifiable technical merit. Through a customizable peer review process using an external network of industry-specific experts, ORAU is helping agencies and other organizations make informed decisions about the quality and value of the science they pursue.
What we offer
- Plan and host in-person and virtual peer reviews
- Manage peer reviews using ORAU’s PeerNet or customer’s online review or grants management system
- Identify leading experts in any academic or professional discipline
- Recruit the best-qualified experts to participate in peer reviews and program evaluations
- Manage all travel, honoraria and other arrangements for the expert panel
- Design and plan customized evaluations
- Conduct research using databases, internet sources, publications and human interviews
- Conduct comprehensive formative and summative annual evaluations for STEM-related programs
- Perform longitudinal evaluations of STEM workforce development programs
- Collaborate to provide a repository for searching and displaying listings related to the evaluation of STEM education and workforce development initiatives
We're presenting at the 2018 American Evaluation Association Annual Conference
Drs. Erin Burr, Kimberle Kelly, and Ann Martin will present multiple sessions during the annual American Evaluation Association Annual Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, Oct. 31 - Nov. 3, 2018.
For information about ORAU’s research, reviews and evaluations, contact Keri Cagle at 865.241.3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.